Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

My American Adventure: Trip down south.



Yesterday I travelled to Texas to visit my aunt and uncle for a few days. They have lived here for 30 years and my dad used to stay with them when he was attending school over here.

This is my first time visiting Texas. I've heard a lot about the state but I will see for myself what Dallas is all about.

The first surprise I got when I arrived here was to learn just how hot it is right now. It's currently 39 degrees Celsius (106F), which is VERY hot. I was just getting used to 32-33 degrees consistently in New York lol.

When I arrived we went to a Mexican restaurant called Rosas Cafe. It was pretty inside and outside the place and food was very nice. I enjoyed it.

I'll be sharing more of my experiences in Texas, stay tuned 😊





No comments:

Post a Comment