Pages

Monday 26 September 2016

Black History Month



So, Black History Month is fast approaching (starting on Saturday) and I have decided to dedicate some posts on my blog to share my personal experiences and thoughts about being black during the month of October, what I think about certain initiatives and movements that are current which has helped to promote black people in society and created opportunities that before we did not have.

You know those thoughts and opinions that you’ve always wanted to share but the timing wasn’t right, the platform was inappropriate or you lacked understanding on the topic so decided to educate yourself on it first? Well now I see I’m ready to voice my opinions so I’ll be sharing those kinds of things too!

It’ll be a mixture of written blog posts and video blogs.

Stay tuned J

No comments:

Post a Comment